Maxcode consisting of:
- Maxcode BV, located at Koninginnegracht 19 2514 AB The Hague, The Netherlands and
- its 100% subsidiary Code40 Development SRL, located at Prof. dr. D. Mangeron 53, 700 050 Iasi, Romania
is responsible for the processing of personal data as stated in this privacy statement.
2514 AB The Hague
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Maxcode processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you yourself provided these to us. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example, by creating a profile on this website in correspondence, or by telephone
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across different websites (for example because this company part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact details via an app
- Internet browser and device type
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether one visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in their children’s online activities, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Maxcode processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offer you the possibility to create an account
- Maxcode analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and the supply of it align products and services to your preferences.
- To assess information, you provide in relation to vacancies we have.
Automated decision making
Maxcode does not use automated processing to make decisions about matters that (significant) can have consequences for people. This is about decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a human being involved (for example an employee of Maxcode).
How long we keep personal data
Maxcode does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Recruitment: Data is kept as long as it is necessary to make a correct assessment or to be able to make a match between a candidate and a vacancy in the future.
- Informative: Data is kept as long as it is useful to inform you about Maxcode and our activities.
- You are a client or supplier: Data about you, your organization, your employees are kept as long as the agreement is applicable, must be kept available form a legal or fiscal point of view, or as long as Maxcode sees possibilities to provide or receive services for/from you in the future.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Maxcode does not sell your information to third parties and only provides this if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data at our request, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Maxcode remains responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Maxcode and you have the right to data transferability. Which means that you can submit a request to us for the personal information that we hold about you to be sent in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request to view, correct, delete, transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To be sure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we will ask you for a copy of your proof of identity. For the protection of your privacy, you should in this copy blacken (or in other ways make unreadable) your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers below the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN). We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Maxcode also wants to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national regulator, the Authority Personal data. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
How we protect personal data
Maxcode takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, prevent loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org