Back to the site
Our Privacy Statement
Last updated on 14/06/2018
Intended useMaxcode B.V. The Netherlands and its subsidiary Code40 Development SRL (Maxcode Romania), together from here on referred to as Maxcode process your personal data with the following intentions:
- We process your personal data with the purpose of informing you about services and products of Maxcode and of companies related to us.
- We process your personal data with the purpose of contacting or informing you about your job application with us.
- We process your personal data with the aim of securing and optimizing our website.
Legal basis for processingMaxcode processes your personal data on the basis of the following legal basis:
- With respect to contacting you about services, products or job applications the legal basis is your explicit consent. You are entitled at all times to withdraw the consent given by you for processing.
- For the purpose of improving or securing our website the processing of your personal data is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of Maxcode. Personal data (i.e. IP numbers) are used for securing and optimizing our website or to protect against cyber-attacks from outside. In addition, it is necessary for us to keep improving the customer experience, so that you can quickly find what you are looking for and come back to our site.
Provision of personal data by the person concernedYou can choose not to fill in all requested information. Only the fields with a * are mandatory. If you choose not to fill in all the fields, we will be less able to tailor our offer to your needs and you may miss out on attractive offers.
Receivers personal data
- Maxcode provides your personal data (contact information) to companies within the Maxcode group. We will not share or sell the information to any outside parties without your consent.
- Through our website, cookies are placed by Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to track and to get reports about how visitors (IP numbers) use the website. Google may transfer this information to third parties where Google is legally required or if third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence. A cookie is a small file containing pages of this website and is sent by your browser on the hard drive of your computer is stored. You can disable cookies through your browser. Google is a United States based company and bound to the Privacy Shield Framework.