We are looking for a creative and inventive person to join our HR team as a Technical Recruiter and help us expand our teams by recruiting new Maxcoders.
➡️ What to expect
- Draft technical job descriptions
- Research and source potential candidates
- Analyze skills and qualifications to screen resumes
- Perform pre-screening interviews to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods
- Coordinate with team managers and HR Manager to forecast hiring needs
- Draft and send recruiting messages with current job openings to candidates
- Participate at events to network with IT professionals
- Participate in onboarding new team members
💡 What you should bring to the table
- Previous experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Experience with various interview formats, both face to face and online
- Ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
💙Perks of working at Maxcode:
- You will be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You’ll enjoy working in tight-knit Agile Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint and be a cross functional engineer (Dev, QA, DevOps)
- You will not be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- Your peers, your managers, and your clients will listen to you. Everybody’s voice matters here.
🧬 The secret to our Wellbeing Formula:
We are firm believers in caring for our health and wellbeing. Our Maxcode Wellbeing Formula includes as many dimensions as possible, so that we can, together, grow and thrive.
- Psychological Wellbeing: we follow a strict work-life balance (no overtime, no working in your personal time)
- Economic Wellbeing: we offer competitive salaries and meal tickets
- Social Wellbeing: we build healthy relationships with our teammates and clients; we organize parties and teambuilding events
- Health Wellbeing: we get great health support from the medical team in Iasi via our Arcadia subscription
- Physical Wellbeing: we organize and participate in fitness competitions
- Professional Wellbeing: we create meaningful work with our projects
If this sounds like a job for you, then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode