We are looking for an inventive person to join our team as a system administrator. If you are passionate about IT and keeping existing infrastructure safe, then we would love to get in touch.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the infrastructure security on an up-to-date basis for both Maxcode and Maxcode clients. You will be ensuring stability in the IT working environment, while keeping up with new developments in the industry, with our support in learning and growing.
What to expect:
- The role might require you to work with departments outside of IT, therefore you need to possess a high level of professionalism when working with other employees who will have a varying range of computer competencies.
- The system administrator’s role is the ‘puzzle solver’, requiring excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to remain calm when dealing with a crisis.
- You need to be aware that you may come across confidential information from time to time, which needs to be kept private to maintain their professionalism.
What you should bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) is preferred.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, hardware, used software for maintaining infrastructure, enforcing policies
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Knowledge of security of systems, routers, firewalls, policies
- Ability to learn and adapt to new trends and technologies
- Good communication skills
- Troubleshooting aptitudes
- Solution-oriented perspective, problem-solving skills
Perks of working at Maxcode:
- You will be able to work with and learn from other smart people, who care about product security as much as you do.
- You will have access to learning opportunities and we will encourage your growth
- You will not be doing systematic overtime. If you are running late on a task or an urgency comes up, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- Your peers, your managers, and your clients will listen to you. Everybody’s voice matters here.
- You will be provided with a competitive benefits package
If this sounds like a job for you, then send us your resume at email@example.com or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode