We are developing and improving the platform of an enterprise traceability and analytics company that empowers hospitals and suppliers to improve patient safety, optimize their inventory management, and increase their savings. They are active in Europe and have recently successfully expanded in the US as well. As part of your role as Senior WinForms developer, you will be part of a talented distributed team setup. Want to learn more?
We’re looking for a bright, dynamic, and committed person to join our development team (team orange) in Iasi, Romania. If you’re comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we’d love to get in touch.
Perks of working in Team Orange
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code while ensuring the best performance, quality and responsiveness of applications with great attention towards usability.
- You will be working with the .NET Core stack, integrating with a wide range of AWS services and leveraging unit tests and static code analysis (Sonar) to ensure the quality of your code.
- You will be part of a well-structured development process, constantly improved by a close collaboration with the client, while maintaining autonomy over solutions. All these are made possible with reliance on the team’s great professionalism, enthusiasm and skills.
The technologies we’re using
- Our developers enjoy building applications mainly using .NET Core framework.
- For data storage, MS SQL Server is the go-to technology, augmented with Entity Framework for data access.
- For delivering the final product, they are using Azure/AWS.
- DevExpress to enhance WinForms development experience.
- XUnit is used for testing the code in isolation and the integration tests are performed using Selenium or Appium.
- TFS/VSTS, Jira and/or GitHub are used to integrate and collaborate.
Your technical background
- In-depth knowledge of C# language, with more than 5 years of experience. Having experience with .NET Core is a preference
- Proficiency in developing WinForms applications using DevExpress
- Extensive experience in query improvements (both SQL and Entity Framework 6) is a must
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and object-oriented design
- Proven solution delivered experience
- Experience with concurrent code
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you
- Besides technical competencies, we’re looking for a positive colleague, with team spirit, who is able to communicate not only with the team, but also with the customers
What we offer
- You’ll be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do
- You’ll enjoy working in tight-knit Agile Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint and be a cross functional engineer (Dev, QA, DevOps)
- You won’t be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up
- You will be listened to by your peers, your managers, and your clients. Everybody’s voice matters here
- You’ll also get flexible hours, the ability to work from home temporarily, great office equipment (you should try our chairs), a private medical subscription at Arcadia, fresh fruit each week, a fridge full of soft drinks. But of course, these don’t matter as much to you as the perks listed above
If this sounds like a job that would make you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face, then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meet and work with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode