We are looking for a new colleague to join our development team as a Mid-level QA Engineer.
If you are comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and you are constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we would love to get in touch
➡️ We are bright. Technologies our team works with
- We perform functional and non-functional testing, responsible for designing, maintaining, and updating the test framework.
- Work closely with developers during implementation to ensure appropriate types and levels of testing are covered.
- We develop automation testing frameworks for Web and Mobile applications using C#, Java, or
- Appium, Selenium, Cypress, and TestCafe for UI testing, REST Assured, or RestSharp for RESTful API
- The code is kept and reviewed in a git-based source code repository hosting services such as Bitbucket, Azure DevOps, or GitHub, using pipelines to run tests and deploy solutions onto
- Last, we use Jira or Azure DevOps as a ticket tracking tool and test case
➡️ Win-win. Some of the rewards of working at Maxcode:
- You have the opportunity to grow: you will be developing new complex fintech solutions and investigating new tools to use to ensure the quality of the delivered product.
- You will be involved every step of the way: investigating and fixing bugs, maintaining and improving the quality of the application, and adding test coverages.
- You will be listened to: if you have a question or idea to improve (from small to large ideas) either from a tech, process, or business perspective, it is valuable, and the team is open to listening to
- You will be part of a well-structured development process, constantly improved by close collaboration with the The features have a clear lifecycle: defined by the business → refined by the team and estimated → developed → tested by the QA team → released if passed testing.
➡️ Create value. The responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- You will be actively participating in Scrum meetings (daily, refinement, planning, demo presentation)
- You will collaborate with colleagues from different countries, so you will need to be comfortable speaking and writing in English
- You will ensure the quality of the product by designing, implementing, and running the test framework for different application levels.
- You need to be able to approach the testing process in an organized and disciplined manner
- You will create, maintain and improve automated
- Sometimes critical issues will appear, and somebody needs to tackle them: you need to be able to change focus and adapt to handle tasks if necessary.
➡️ Thrive. We care about you.
- We are firm believers in caring for our health and Our Maxcode Wellbeing program includes as many dimensions as possible, so that we can grow and thrive together.
- Psychological Wellbeing: we follow a strict work-life balance (no overtime, no working in your time)
- Economic Wellbeing: we offer competitive salaries and meal tickets
- Social Wellbeing: we build healthy relationships with our teammates and clients; we organize parties and team-building events
- Health Wellbeing: we get excellent health support from the medical team in Iasi via our Arcadia subscription
- Physical Wellbeing: we organize and take part in fitness competitions
- Professional Wellbeing: we create meaningful work with our projects
We have competitive salary packages and benefits
- Hybrid work mode (home or office)
- Free Arcadia health insurance package
- Floating holidays
- Extra days off and vacation days
- 30 RON/day food tickets
- A private retirement plan and fund
Convinced yet? If you want to see how fun we are, send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below, and meet us in person.
Your friends at Maxcode.