We are looking for an inventive and enthusiastic person to join our development team as a QA Engineer. If you are comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and you are constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we would love to get in touch.
➡️ What to expect:
- Perform functional and non-functional testing;
- Work with the team to have an understanding of what to test and deliver;
- Work closely with developers during implementation to ensure appropriate types and levels of testing;
- Study requirement specifications and raise clarifications;
- Design, maintain and update test cases based on the requirement specification;
- Assist the team to perform testing on the earliest stages of the development;
- Create, maintain and improve automated tests;
- Execute and report results of automated and manual tests.
💡 What you should bring to the table:
- Have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking, with interest in understanding the system architecture;
- Have 2+ years of as a QA engineer in Web projects with experience in Automation Testing;
- Have good critical thinking and ability to gain deep understanding of the domain of our products over time;
- Have a very good attention to details and be meticulous;
- Be able to approach the testing process in an organized and disciplined manner;
- Have experience with Agile development environments;
💙 Perks of working at Maxcode:
- You will be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You’ll enjoy working in tight-knit Agile Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint and be a cross functional engineer (Dev, QA, DevOps)
- You will not be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- Your peers, your managers, and your clients will listen to you. Everybody’s voice matters here.
🧬 The secret to our Wellbeing Formula:
We are firm believers in caring for our health and wellbeing. Our Maxcode Wellbeing Formula includes as many dimensions as possible, so that we can, together, grow and thrive.
- Psychological Wellbeing: we follow a strict work-life balance (no overtime, no working in your personal time)
- Economic Wellbeing: we offer competitive salaries and meal tickets
- Social Wellbeing: we build healthy relationships with our teammates and clients; we organize parties and teambuilding events
- Health Wellbeing: we get great health support from the medical team in Iasi via our Arcadia subscription
- Physical Wellbeing: we organize and participate in fitness competitions
- Professional Wellbeing: we create meaningful work with our projects
If this sounds like a job for you, then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode