We are creating a team of smart engineers for one of our clients, engineers who will assist customers in setting up PSPR (Payment Service Provider Reconciliation) projects.
Our partner’s customers use a wide variety of PSPs, in different countries, all of which have different output of Settlement Reporting and need to be translated into a specific output format to be able to use them in their ERP system (usually SAP). Team members would be responsible of ensuring the entire PSPR process from initial discussions, setting up the process, to managing questions coming from internal departments or customers.
Training on the PSPR processes is ensured upon starting the job by our client.
What to expect:
- Setting up new PSPR projects for international customers
- Maintaining and expanding existing implementations
- Answering internal questions from our clients about the onboarding process of customers
- Supporting customers in their onboarding processes and PSPR setup
- Managing a portfolio of existing or new customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects
What you should bring to the table:
- Fluent knowledge of English – verbal and written with the ability to manage customer’s expectations
- Knowledge of regular expressions and xpath is a bonus
- Knowledge of working with XML files
- Knowledge of using sFTP
- Basic finance knowledge is a bonus
- Basic level of Linux (Linux commands, bash commands)
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn
- A proactive and inventive spirit in helping the client improve processes and current implementations
Perks of working at Maxcode:
- You will be able to work with and learn from other smart people, who care about product security as much as you do.
- You will have access to learning opportunities and we will encourage your growth
- You will not be doing systematic overtime. If you are running late on a task or an urgency comes up, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- Your peers, your managers, and your clients will listen to you. Everybody’s voice matters here.
- You will be provided with a competitive benefits package
If this sounds like a job for you, then send us your resume at email@example.com or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode