We’re looking for a bright, dynamic, and committed person to join our development team (team orange). If you’re comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we’d love to get in touch.
Perks of working in Team Orange
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code while ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- You will be part of a well-structured development process, constantly improved by a close collaboration with the client.
Technologies we use
- Our developers enjoy building .NET applications mainly using .NET Core framework and Web API.
- On the front-end side, they are using Angular.
- For data storage, MS SQL Server is the go-to technology, augmented with Entity Framework for data access.
- For delivering the final product, they are using Azure/AWS.
- They test the code in isolation using MSTest or xUnit, and run integration tests using Selenium and Appium.
- TFS/VSTS, Jira and/or GitHub are used to integrate and collaborate.
What you should bring to the table:
- Very good knowledge of C# language, with more than 3 years of experience. Having experience with .NET Core is a preference.
- Experience in query improvements (both SQL and Entity Framework 6) is a must.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and object-oriented design.
- Experience with concurrent code.
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
- Besides technical competencies, we’re looking for a positive colleague, with team spirit, who is able to communicate not only with the team, but also with the customers.
- Bottom line is, you should be someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
Perks of working at Maxcode:
- You’ll be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You’ll enjoy working in tight-knit Agile Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint and be a cross functional engineer (Dev, QA, DevOps)
- You won’t be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers, your managers, and your clients. Everybody’s voice matters here.
- You’ll also get flexible hours, the ability to work from home temporarily, great office equipment (you should try our chairs), a private medical subscription at Arcadia, fresh fruit each week, a fridge full of soft drinks. But of course, these don’t matter as much to you as the perks listed above.
If this sounds like a job that would make you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face, then send us your resume at email@example.com or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meet and work with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode