We are in the process of developing and improving the platform of an enterprise traceability and analytics company that empowers hospitals and suppliers to improve patient safety, optimize their inventory management, and increase their savings. They are active in Europe and have recently expanded successfully in the US as well. And we’re extending the team with an addition of really great WinForms engineers. Could this be something for you?
We’re looking for a bright, dynamic, and committed person to join our development team (team orange). If you’re comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we’d love to get in touch.
Perks of working in Team Orange
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code while ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- You will be part of a well-structured development process, constantly improved by a close collaboration with the client
Technologies we use
- Our developers enjoy building .NET applications mainly using .NET Core framework.
- For data storage, MS SQL Server is the go-to technology, augmented with Entity Framework for data access.
- For delivering the final product, they are using Azure/AWS.
- DevExpress to enhance WinForms development experience.
- XUnit is used for testing the code in isolation and the integration tests are performed using Selenium or Appium.
- TFS/VSTS, Jira and/or GitHub are used to integrate and collaborate.
What you should bring to the table:
- Very good knowledge of C# language, with more than 3 years of experience. Having experience with .NET Core is a preference.
- Knowledge in developing WinForms applications using DevExpress
- Experience in query improvements (both SQL and Entity Framework 6) is a must
- Very good understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and object-oriented design
- Experience with concurrent code
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
- Besides technical competencies, we’re looking for a positive colleague, with team spirit, who is able to communicate not only with the team, but also with the customers
- Bottom line is, you should be someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
Perks of working at Maxcode:
- You’ll be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You’ll enjoy working in tight-knit Agile Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint and be a cross functional engineer (Dev, QA, DevOps)
- You won’t be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers, your managers, and your clients. Everybody’s voice matters here.
- You’ll also get flexible hours, the ability to work from home temporarily, great office equipment (you should try our chairs), a private medical subscription at Arcadia, fresh fruit each week, a fridge full of soft drinks. But of course, these don’t matter as much to you as the perks listed above.
If this sounds like a job that would make you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face, then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meet and work with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode