We are looking for an inventive and enthusiastic person to join our development team as a junior .NET developer. If you are comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and you are constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we would love to get in touch.
You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code while ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications. You will be part of a well-structured development process, constantly improved by a close collaboration with the client.
Technologies we use
- Our developers enjoy building .NET applications mainly using .NET Core framework and Web API.
- On the front-end side, they are using Angular.
- For data storage, MS SQL Server is the go-to technology, augmented with Entity Framework for data access.
- For delivering the final product, they are using Azure/AWS.
- They test the code in isolation using MSTest or xUnit, and run integration tests using Selenium and Appium.
- They use TFS/VSTS, Jira and/or GitHub to integrate and collaborate.
What you should bring to the table:
- Good knowledge of C# language, with more than 1 year of experience. Having experience with .NET Core is a plus.
- Experience in query improvements (both SQL and Entity Framework 6).
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems and object-oriented design.
- Experience with concurrent code.
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
- Besides technical competencies, we are looking for a positive colleague, with team spirit, who is able to communicate well not only with the team, but also with the customers.
Perks of working at Maxcode:
- You will be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You’ll enjoy working in tight-knit Agile Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint and be a cross functional engineer (Dev, QA, DevOps)
- You will not be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- Your peers, your managers, and your clients will listen to you. Everybody’s voice matters here.
If this sounds like a job for you, then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode