We are looking for a bright, dynamic and committed person to join our development team. If you are comfortable being actively involved in all phases of a project, sharing and debating your ideas, and you are constantly interested in learning and improving your skills, then we would love to get in touch.
➡️ Technologies we use:
- Our Java developers enjoy working with features from the Spring framework (like Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security and more). They love running their apps in Kubernetes and relying on all sorts of cloud-based services to make their lives easier.
- Additionally, they have experience with RESTful services, Junit, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure SDKs as well as multiple database providers for reliably storing customer data.
- To add some spice to their life, they use tools such as IntelliJ, git, Maven and Sonar on a daily basis.
💡 What you should bring to the table
- Fluency in Java acquired in at least 2 years of development experience.
- Experience with the Spring framework and cloud-based applications is an added bonus.
- Code that is understandable, testable, written with an eye towards maintainability.
- A strong sense of curiosity and an unstoppable desire to learn. We believe that one must never stop learning, and so should you.
- Besides technical competencies, we’re looking for a positive colleague, with team spirit, who is able to communicate not only with the team, but also with the customers.
- Experience working in a Scrum team is a plus, but not mandatory. We are happy to help you make the most out of it.
💙 Perks of working at Maxcode
- You’ll be able to learn from other smart people, who care about building quality software as much as you do.
- You’ll enjoy working in tightly-knit Scrum teams, focused on delivering quality work at the end of each sprint.
- You won’t be doing systematic overtime. If your team is running late on a project, we expect you to bring this up to management, not work late hours to keep up.
- You will be listened to by your peers, your managers, and your clients. Everybody’s voice matters here.
- You will be part of a well-structured development process, constantly improved by a close collaboration with the client.
🧬 The secret to our Wellbeing Formula:
We are firm believers in caring for our health and wellbeing. Our Maxcode Wellbeing Formula includes as many dimensions as possible, so that we can, together, grow and thrive.
- Psychological Wellbeing: we follow a strict work-life balance (no overtime, no working in your personal time)
- Economic Wellbeing: we offer competitive salaries and meal tickets
- Social Wellbeing: we build healthy relationships with our teammates and clients; we organize parties and teambuilding events
- Health Wellbeing: we get great health support from the medical team in Iasi via our Arcadia subscription
- Physical Wellbeing: we organize and participate in fitness competitions
- Professional Wellbeing: we create meaningful work with our projects
If this sounds like a job for you, then send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Looking forward to meeting and working with you. If you have any questions please contact us.
Your friends at Maxcode