We’re passionate, fully energetic people – and our sweet coffee fuels our days. Like our aromatic coffee beans, we have different tastes, but you know we can make a good cup of coffee, as well as enjoy it with our colleagues.
In 15 years of Maxcode, we became more and more invested in differentiating aromas and enjoying our rituals in the morning with some extra flavor. Don’t believe us? We’ve asked a few Maxcoders how they enjoy their coffee in the morning, and the result was a short video that perfectly captures the spirit of coffee at Maxcode – where no two coffees are alike, but all is appreciated and loved.
Tips & tricks for the perfect cup of coffee ☕
- Go with whole beans. Every time (and buy them freshly roasted)
- Measure your coffee
- Grind your own – the best-tasting brews are made from beans ground just before brewing
- Use good water
- Beware the heat – water that is too hot will extract compounds in the coffee that are bitter rather than pleasant
- Invest in a high-quality coffee maker and equipment (including a high quality coffee grinder)
- Keep that equipment clean
Joined together by our love for good coffee
We are extra proud of our partners at Teo’s Café for showing us the way and not letting us waste our time with bad coffee.
From Training Days, Innovative TechTalks and Hangariada events to our everyday routine, coffee is present in our lives and Teo’s has been there to make sure we get the best quality coffee.
We could not be prouder by this Romanian-based company that has become such a close friend, and we are looking forward to grow together, plan more events and share our love of coffee for many years to come.
Thank you, Teo’s Café, for your amazing support and passion! And may all our coffees be strong and our Mondays short.
19 January 2022
Top Fintech Trends in 2022
23 November 2021
The story of Innovative TechTalks
2 November 2021
Top Fintech Companies in 2021